I need a new case, can't decide.

nystagmus

n00b
Newegg.com carries chieftec cases, and they have the BX series you're looking for. :D Good luck if you haven't already bought one.

Are there any sort of cases that not everyone has? I've also got a chieftec I'm thinking of selling to a friend, that's been modded and the like. I like the quality of the chieftecs, but am looking for something.... different. I don't want it to be too big, but it needs to fit a standard watercooling kit. I looked at the BX series from Chieftec, and I think they are fugly. But that's just me...

Are there any sort of cases that not everyone has? I've also got a chieftec I'm thinking of selling to a friend, that's been modded and the like. I like the quality of the chieftecs, but am looking for something.... different. I don't want it to be too big, but it needs to fit a standard watercooling kit. I looked at the BX series from Chieftec, and I think they are fugly. But that's just me...

Lian Li's are popular, but not as popular as chieftecs, you could try the PC-7x series they are great for watercooling, a little big though. I have seen watercooling in some Coolermasters, those are nice to. Antec, Chieftec, Coolermaster, Lian Li, and Kingwin is about as far as you will get in quality aluminum cases IMO. You can go into steel cases, but they are a little heavy for LANs and such especially with watercooling. Everyone has the good cases, because they are good... Good Luck though

Yeah, most of those are a bit too expensive though. I'm looking for something that's sub $120 with a power supply already, or both separate that total $120.I've looked at the Aopen H700B (I think that's the model) and so far that's the best choice, however it's a little too big for my tastes. It looks like it's bigger than the Chieftec, and if anything, I'd want something smaller.

Back