I need a large mousepad

margrave

Weaksauce
My mouse pad is around 16" x 13". It's thin with a rubber backing that keeps it nicely in place.

I'd like another just like it, but I can't find one. I see some online that are 24" or more, but nothing around the size I need.

On a whim I tried mousepad.com. They don't have big pads, only 8" x 11", give or take.

Any suggestions?

I ended up buying the IAUGO mouse pad.
It's way too big ... 31.5" by 12".
So I'll just get an X-acto knife and cut it in half ... and I'll have two mouse pads.

I ended up buying the IAUGO mouse pad.
It's way too big ... 31.5" by 12".
So I'll just get an X-acto knife and cut it in half ... and I'll have two mouse pads.
The mouse pad arrived. Nice.

It's a bit thicker than what I'd been using, but not too.

I decided not to cut it in half. It's wide enough so that the keyboard can rest atop it, still leaving enough pad to the right for the mouse.

And the old mouse pad (13" x 17") is now draped over the arm of my chair in the den (for when I'm using my wife's computer late at night). It had been REALLY difficult to get smooth, clean mouse motion on the leather arm of that chair. The old mouse-pad-on-the-chair-arm trick solved that nicely.

Little late, but check out Glorious PC Gaming Race. They do occasional sales and you can get stuff for half off.

Back