• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I need a good Geforce 2 GPU HSF

josh_1413

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
344
I have this Geforce 2 Ti Ultra laying here that my brother gave to me because he said it was getting WAY too Hot. So i went ahead and installed it into my comptuer, and the fan makes a horrible sound, and not only that it is EXTREMELY HOT. Burn your finger hot. I was looking at GPU coolers, what do you guys think of this? Is it a good one?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835116003
 
Back
Top