• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I need a DC power supply

The link gives a 404 but it looks like you want to use the Intel DG45ID (I wouldn't, I'd go for the Zotac 9300 ITX instead. Much better board).

But, yeah, you don't really need all that much, a 120 Pico PSU would work just fine.
 
Invalid link
error Thank you for visiting Newegg.com. We apologize for your inconvenience. The page you requested is unavailable.

The E2200 TDP is 65W, so you will have plenty of headroom with a 120W PSU, assuming you are using onboard video (if the mobo has it).
 
Actually this is for my cousin hah.. He already bought the board so that's done.
But 160w should be enough? I'll let him know, thanks.
 
Actually this is for my cousin hah.. He already bought the board so that's done.
But 160w should be enough? I'll let him know, thanks.

Just to let you know, I've run two 750gig HDDs (Samsung), one slot loading DVD burner, a 2180 Dual Core and two gigs of memory off of the little 100w PSU that came with my KPC. Completely rock solid. I've done similar with the DC-DC PSU in my LC19, that little guy is rated at 130w.
 
The board has video built in which is fine with a low power PSU.
It also has a PCI-Ex16 slot which is perfect for a gaming card.
Warn him that he must get a suitable PSU if he decides to use a fast gfx card later.
 
Back
Top