I need a case replacement (quick)

4LC4PON3

DERP!
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
4,230
ok here it goes I built a new Rig & unfortunetly i got laid off right before I could get a case ( iam now back working). So I decided with no money my brother had a cheap dookie case he was going to toss.

GIGABYTE gz-ph1a3
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...61&cm_re=gigabyte_case-_-11-233-061-_-Product

I have 45 bucks & thats it. I cant spare anything else wich I would like to do but I just cannot. This case is driving me MAD. It vibrates like crazy and its so cheap that I can bend any part of it with the easiest touch. (I literaly had to ben certain parts of this case to stop some of the vibration/rattle)

What im looking at right now is:

NZXT BETA EVO Classic Series: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146059

What do you guys think about this case as a long term replacement?
 
Last edited:
I say keep your priorities straight; just use the "dookie" case until you get a job. You may need that $45 for something more important. When you get a job again, you can get a better case, such as the CM 6902 advanced, or the PC-K62, etc.
 
i will Clarify the lay off part real fast. I am back at my job as of Yesturday & im getting paid 1 dollar more now. This 45 dollars I earned to buy a case recently for helping someone move. I cant take this case anymore in all seriousness. I cant put the side on the case cause my A50 is to large. It is VERY cramped my 8800GT does not fit.

So is the NZXT BETA EVO not a good case. Ive read alot of Reviews on it saying that its a great built budget case with great cooling. (Once you add more fans that is)
 
Back
Top