• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I messed up something with the Controller

jbweldon04

n00b
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
63
So, I uninstalled something casually because I didn't recognize what it was. It said something like RAID controller or something. Now windows doesn't recognize the cd-rom and hard drive that I have on my IDE cable. I don't know how to fix this problem because I'm not very knowledgeable of this subject.
When I restarted my computer, there is a hardware installation prompt that tells me that windows is trying to install the GIGABYTE GBB36X Controller. I went to the gigabyte site looking for something like this and couldn't find it. I instead just installed the SATA 2 RAID installer. This didn't fix the problem. What do I need to do to fix this and see my CDROM again and my HD?

(My computer hardware is in my sig)
 
Back
Top