• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I may be blind...2405 question

Bugster

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 30, 2000
Messages
2,268
I got my 2405 lastnight and have been searching the forum for the right color combination to calibrate the monitor to my liking. I am able to change the Red, green and blue colors....but do not see a setting anywhere that allows me to adjust the contrast and brightness like people are posting on here. Any help?
 
Oh wait a minute...i just found another menu to control the brightness and contrast....although the constrast setting is grayed out and does not allow me to select and adjust it. Is this normal for a DVI connection?
 
Yea I couldnt adjust Contrast when using DVI on my 2001FP either,although you can still use your videocards contrast setting.
 
Bugster
:D SORRY FOR THE CAPS (bad KEYBOARD) :D
I HAVE THE 256MB BFG 6800 GT-OC. Terrific card. GO TO CONTROL PANEL .... DBLE-CLK ON 'DISPLAY' ICON...THen, 'SETTINGS' ... then 'ADVANCED'
NOW LOOK FOR TAB WITH NAME OF YOUR VIDEO CARD. OPEN IT AND YOU FIND A WORLD OF BUTTONS, N' CONTROLS, N' SLIDERS. THEY'LL MAKE YOUR MONITOR PICTURE LOOK THE WAY YOU want. I HAVE AN HP 23" LCD AND MY BFG SPANKS THAT PUPPY INTO GIVING ME super-nice PIC. GOOD LUCK. :D
I GOTTA GET NEW KEYBOARD; HAS ANYONE SEEN ONE THAT HAS EACH KEY "LIGHT UP", SO YOU CAN READ THE LETTERS IN THE DARK? i heard someone makes one for about $70.
 
Back
Top