I made a derp move.

Verass

Weaksauce
Two years ago I bought my self a power supply and didnt know much about computer parts. The PSU I bough is same as the one I linked but its 600w. Back then after my friend assembled my pc, he gave me most parts I just needed to buy HDD and PSU, I dont remember what I did with my extra preriferal cables from my PSU.

Now I bought Azza Genesis 9000 computer case and dont have enough cables to hook up all the fans it comes with. The fans on Azza need a 4 pin molex cable to connect (it needs to 6pic for psu connection and 4 pin molex to connect to fans), and I dont know where to buy those cables :mad:

Can anyone help me find something that can work?

Usally molex fans have two molex connectors. A connection from each fan should plug into the next connector of the next fan and so on until the last connection plugs into the PSU.

Your best bet is to try and get a set directly from OCZ. Although the plugs are standardized, the pinouts are not.

How bad would t be if I took some cables from one connector and moved them to another
I talked to their rep and he said he told cables guys(that what I call them since I forgot what he called them) to send me 2 molex cables, however, that was 2 weeks ago.

As long as you make sure the pins are getting their proper voltages, it should work.

But you should just followup on that. Keep harassing them until you get your stuff.

Thanks for the advices. Now its also time to harass my EE major friends.

Back