• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I’m Baaaack!!!

Example (really happened):

Excuse me sir, is there a car wash near?

Forecast calls for rain.

wtf?!?!
 
Ahh, typical BC weather Steve. If you live in Vancouver, you actually would think of days without rain as atypical.
 
Welcome back Steve. You were missed! I have you on facebook though so its like you never left. Glad you get to go on fun trips and enjoy the country side. I was just in Washington for the Husker game Saturday. Gorgeous state.
 
Back
Top