I know its all subjective preference but...recommend me the best keyboard and mouse.

Alexnova

Weaksauce
No budget, I simply want the best.

Previously I used a daskeyboard (non-media key version) which I loved the hell out of, MX Blue is my favorite switch. My mouse I used a G7 which I really enjoyed as well.

But I am working on putting together a new build and I'd like to buy another keyboard/mouse.

I think I might opt for the WASD keyboard V2 with MX Blue, if that's the best out there. But for a mouse I don't know what I want, maybe the Logitech G502?

I just want something extremely precise and comfortable. I don't care how it looks.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
I've been through tons of "gaming" keyboards over the years. For the last several years, I had been using a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate (gen1) keyboard and a Razer Mamba mouse. I loved both of them dearly. My Mamba rechargeable batter wouldn't hold a charge for more than a few hours recently, so I decided it was time for a new setup. For the keyboard, I went with a Logitech G910 Orion Spark. I can't even begin to describe how much I love this keyboard. It's so comfortable, comes with two different wrist rests, and the keys almost have a cradle to hold your fingers. They have nice tactile feedback, and just a slight bit of audio feedback. I went from 76WPM on the Razer to 92WPM on the G910 after a few weeks of readjustment. The per-key RGB LED's are nice as well. I wouldn't trade it for anything. In additon, the G software is great for customizing the color layout of the keys, in addition to all of the different lighting effects. The LED's are plenty bright in the day time when the sun still shines through the blinds in my office.
As for the mouse, I went with a G602. I like the weight, and the size is almost perfect. I have slightly smaller hands, but it still feels great. Just the right amount of extra buttons on it for me. It has nice feet on it as well. Glides wonderfully on my old Madcatz GLIDE pad.

I love me my Ducky

blue on blue shine tenkeyless for me, but they come in all the switches

I have the Mionix Avior 7000 as my mouse. Just purchased a Corsair k70 RGB with red switches. I think they had a blue switch version but it may have been discontinued. I know they are still available in Red and Brown. I just had the larger k95 but the macro-keys were pointless for me.

Get a Logitech Orion I had a Corsair K70 but I like the Orion over it. The corsair might have a better wrist rest but the Orion has two of them I use the shorter one.
Colors and keys on the orion are amazing. I would never get a ducky cause it doesn't have a wrist rest.

I love my Corsair k70 RGB. I have not purchased another keyboard since owning this one.

As for mice I really like the MMO7 for sheer button capacity.

Get a Logitech Orion I had a Corsair K70 but I like the Orion over it. The corsair might have a better wrist rest but the Orion has two of them I use the shorter one.
Colors and keys on the orion are amazing. I would never get a ducky cause it doesn't have a wrist rest.

Agreed. I love it. It is pretty expensive, but it is an excellent keyboard. I love the switches that are in it.

If you're going for the whole glam setup it really depends also on how much space you have.

In my opinion the Razer Deathadder Chroma and the Chroma mousepad are an amazing looking combo.
After all that the Corsair K70 or K90 RGB setup are the better of the few keyboards in the market to be looking at.

Overall my whole idea is an opinion, I would just get something that looks perfect or pretty to you.

Im not up on whats good as far as keyboards but as far as mice go I have heard good things about Roccat. I may be in the market for a new mouse soon and thats what I am looking at going with.

This one is supposed to be one of the best of the best as far as Roccat. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L8KMM5M...lid=1NC3LVR3DX7MC&coliid=I3VKFIDHMS4I3N&psc=1

I've never actually seen a Roccat product.
You should do a post use of the mouse youre getting and let us know how it is. I'd honestly be pumped to know.

Ergonomics on the mouse look pretty interesting!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Black for gaming. Blue for typing up papers. Brown for all around.

Filco for the brand.

MMO7 have two big issues : One button break all the time and the software doesn't switch auto the mouse config.

Corsair STRAFE RGB Silent with Cherry MX Silent keys. I f'ing love this keyboard. As for my go to mouse, I used to use the Logitech MX 518, but the rebadged it with a G name and I don't remember it.

Corsair STRAFE RGB Silent with Cherry MX Silent keys. I f'ing love this keyboard. As for my go to mouse, I used to use the Logitech MX 518, but the rebadged it with a G name and I don't remember it.

Back