I keep getting these overnight?

str1de

n00b
Alright long story short, im usually super careful about what i download. But for the past few days every time i would go to sleep i would wakeup and this would be on my screen.

39f9cb96addb7cb122608837a24486fa.png

And when i try to remove all infected or try removing it at all, i get this error.

7719866efcb00fa65b4c360b2623d8ca.png

Anyone know anything? Im really starting to get stressed out about these things!

Thanks in advance!

Not enough information. What is the exact name of the trojan and the name of the file it is in?

One of the rules of thumb with a computer infection, delete your restore points.

I'd get a better antivirus also, in my experience...AVG flat out stinks. And I'd run a bunch of other good malware removal tools such as listed in the malware thread stickied atop this forum. All the good tools are listed in that thread.

Well, it found the virus, that's a good start lol. I may be wrong but my guess is it happens over night as Windows must be taking some kind of restore point snapshot and it happens to read those files.

avg isnt that bad. i use it and the company i work for haves all the workstations with them install.

i also would disable system restore and then scan computer to make should its clean and run the 2 programs malwarebytes and superantispyware thats how i get my clients computers clean

My only problem with AVG is how it requires a reboot almost every day because of some kind of engine update. That's why I ended up dumping it.

Back