I just ordered a 510 Deluxe

I have had my 510 deluxe for a month now.

All I can say is its money well spent.
 
Ive had mine for about 6 months......Best money I ever spent baby!!!!!
 
Just got mine last week, came with a delta fan which sounded like a chevy. I changed out the fan for a panaflo h1a and now i love the psu since it quieter now. My last psu was an enermax 460w. I guess it couldnt habdle the OC because the HD's would sound like theyre rebooting when theyre not. It hasnt happened at all since the 510 D. :cool:
 
Im about to order the PCP&C 510 Turbo Cool Express for 229.99 @ PCP&COoling :confused: :p

Anyone know if its a bad Idea for me to tell them to remove the floppy power cable does anyone think I'll ever use it my last 2 pcs didnthave a floppy, I never use the floppy anways.
 
best $$$ i ever spent on a computer purchase hands down.

I paid $278 for an external pot and some very minor factory mods
 
Im just gonna go to the factory to pick mine up, thank god for will call @ PCPOwer and Cooling :p

I will be ordering the Turbocool 510 Express customized removal of Floppy Power replaced with Molex. :D
 
I would suggest purchasing the PSU directly from PCP&C, I purchased mine with my case thru a third party and my 510 express bit the dust after 36 hours. I tried to get an RMA yesterday morning, but they refused to issue one until I followed the
"Troubleshooting an ATX Powersupply" section on their website. However, after work, I followed the website and called back tech support who less than cheerfully issued me an RMA. I've got my rig on a backup no-namer PSU which I'm not pleased with, since I have a $230 PSU sitting in my UPS pickup bin... :D

I should have purchased it directly, but since I was paying out the arse for case shipping, it seemed like a good idea at the time to get it from a vendor (shoot, for the price PCP&C charged for 2nd day air, I got my case and PSU 2nd day'd for $5 more)
 
Jasonx82 said:
Im just gonna go to the factory to pick mine up, thank god for will call @ PCPOwer and Cooling :p

I will be ordering the Turbocool 510 Express customized removal of Floppy Power replaced with Molex. :D

PICs PICs PICs PICs
 
Update on my RMA to PCP&C

They called me this morning to ask for my address to ship the replacement. They indicated they were shipping the replacement PSU today and did not need to wait for the bad one to arrive.

Looks like its not absolutely neccessary to order direct from them, but it couldnt hurt. I'm pleased, and upgraded from less than thrilled customer service to above average :D
 
Back
Top