• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I just need a clarification...

RikkAndrsn

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
156
Depending on the source, date, and ATi/nVidia bias of the internet's collective knowledge(lessness), I can't find a reliable answer to a fairly simple question: Will the 9XXX series to be launched this spring have DirectX 10.1 support?
 
Nobody knows except for nVidia. Sorry, I know that wasn't the answer you were looking for but that's the truth. The reason the answer you get varies on the source is because people are speculating. We won't know until the card is actually launched.

Remember that originally sites were reporting that the 8000 series wouldn't feature unified shaders. While sometimes places get it right, either because of a leak at nVidia or just a good guess, you really never know until the final product is actually released.
 
Is there an answer now? I still can't find anybody yelling "YES RIKK Dx 10.1 IS SUPPORTED BY THE nVIDIA 9 SERIES!"
:)
 
Back
Top