i just got my althon 64, and it' not even in the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJL18

Weaksauce
wtf i come home expecting to have all my parts, i open up the althon 64 box, and i find the fan and not the processor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,i ordered it from monarch computers... will i be able to get this replaced?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? :eek: :eek:

CJL18 said:
wtf i come home expecting to have all my parts, i open up the althon 64 box, and i find the fan and not the processor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,i ordered it from monarch computers... will i be able to get this replaced?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? :eek: :eek:
umm call them, dont ask us!

Monarch's support is really bad. By bad I mean they'll respond to your complaint maybe 3 or 4 days after you make it. It sounds like someone stole the CPU since the shitty stickers on the A64 boxes are not very... tamperproof, heh. Good luck to you.

OMG, good luck with that one. That sucks ass, expecially since you can see the processor through the outside of the box. Hopefully they'll believe you man.

wtf i come home expecting to have all my parts

It sounds like you ordered multiple parts. If you also ordered a motherboard, then the CPU isn't in the box, because Monarch installs the CPU on the motherboard and tests it before shipping. If you purchased a retail CPU, they still send the box and everything else. If you ordered a special CPU fan then that is the one installed in the system, and the retail box one is left in the box.

Obviously, I don't know the details, but if you ordered a motherboard too, check it to make sure that the CPU isn't already installed.

Empyrean said:
It sounds like you ordered multiple parts. If you also ordered a motherboard, then the CPU isn't in the box, because Monarch installs the CPU on the motherboard and tests it before shipping. If you purchased a retail CPU, they still send the box and everything else. If you ordered a special CPU fan then that is the one installed in the system, and the retail box one is left in the box.

Obviously, I don't know the details, but if you ordered a motherboard to, check it to make sure that the CPU isn't already installed.
haha, I bet that's it :p Classic.

This kind of reminds me of people at work that call up and tell me they can't log in after I did some work on their computer and I messed something up. 10 times out of 10 it's because they're trying to login using my username. And then I tell them to change the username to theirs, and they don't even know what theirs is. :rolleyes:

Astral Abyss said:
haha, I bet that's it :p Classic.

This kind of reminds me of people at work that call up and tell me they can't log in after I did some work on their computer and I messed something up. 10 times out of 10 it's because they're trying to login using my username. And then I tell them to change the username to theirs, and they don't even know what theirs is. :rolleyes:
auto-login is the bane of human thinking.

Empyrean said:

Obviously, I don't know the details, but if you ordered a motherboard too, check it to make sure that the CPU isn't already installed.

lmao there it is, installed right behind the fan, man now i feel ike a idot, and kinda feel bad for punching a hole in my wall
:p

CJL18 said:
lmao there it is, installed right behind the fan, man now i feel ike a idot, and kinda feel bad for punching a hole in my wall
:p

You feel bad? How do you think the wall feels? :D

Well, glad you got everything. You should read all the pages because under the PLEASE READ section of the ordering page it says:

Combos are set up with CPU, fans and memory installed, tested, and made ready to run for you by AMD Certified Technicians (at no charge), then shipped direct to you.

No harm done, except the wall I guess.

Say you love your amd 64 so much that you decided to paste the box onto the wall. Or just put up something else on your walls, such as any pictures you have lying around. It'll be obvious if there's just one random picutre up, but if you "redecorate" your wall with stuff, like maybe posters of cars or women, I doubt he'll see past that.

i got a huge poster of carmen electra naked, maybe 'll put that over the whole

CJL18 said:
i got a huge poster of carmen electra naked, maybe 'll put that over the whole

Just don't align the hole in the wall with carmens hole.. you might be tempted to put something in it or someone else might. hahahahahaha

Fixing drywall isn't terribly difficult. Just google it or look it up on DIY or something. Also shouldn't cost very much in materials.

Back