I Hit 100 posts! YAY! - and more inside

fubar569

[H]ard|Gawd
well tonight i finally hit 100 posts (finally) and i also have a little bit of F@H to report to make this thread somewhat relevant to the board...

Score 681
User Rank 72822
WU 12

on a single Athlon Tbird 750@1000 that's been folding more or less 24/7 for about a month i believe...not sure....but it hasn't been long...in other news...the dually is about 80%done...i need registered PC2700 if anyone's got any and a case to put it all in...
the RBX blocks and Mag 5 pumps should arrive in 3 days :)

they've been modded & tested each at 2.26 and together in SMP at 2.26ghz on air cooling under prime for over 24hrs...i'm hoping for a little more than 2.26 though...thus the investment in the watercooling/bong rig

Originally posted by fubar569
they've been modded & tested each at 2.26 and together in SMP at 2.26ghz on air cooling under prime for over 24hrs...i'm hoping for a little more than 2.26 though...thus the investment in the watercooling/bong rig

DAMNNNN, what kinda air cooling and are they DLT3C chips? Can I get the exact specifications (vcore, mem speed, multiplier, hsf, etc. etc.)?

I can't get above 2000mhz stable.

FOLD ON!!!

JIUHB DLT3C 0310's 2.26 stable at 1.75v with SK-7's and TMD fans...17x133
i believe it's Corsair PC2100 Registered ECC RAM they were tested with...i'm going with 2700 cause i don't want it holding me back...i plan on raising the FSB on the Gigabyte board to hopefully 140+ for a solid 2.4 - 2.5ghz....which is semi-realistic seeing they did [email protected] on air...

honestly, i'm not sure...i'd have to get a hold of the gentleman i bought the rig from...he'd know all of that...but in all honestly, it could be done with most any mid-high end air cooler...i just do things overkill and then some for the fun of it....like i really only need about a XP2400 for daily use but i figure why not get the equivalent of 2 MP3000's and bong cool it for shits and giggles...i picked up the board, modded 1700+'s and 500 watt power supply for 370 shipped...not bad i do say...:D

i hope to have it together and up and running to see what it can do in my posession in about 3 weeks...i can't wait any longer...lol

Back