I have decided on BF2...It sucks(to me).Trashing it.

IDF

Limp Gawd
I just dont like FPS games.

Thats its . Sound crystal clear ?

Gonna go pick up some nice strategy or mmorpg instead.

But frikkin EB games only offered me 5 bucks for itover the phone... WTF ?

Just bought it a few days ago.

I guess i wil Sledge hammer it. It was fun getting into the the vehicles since i stated that i only played it forless then 30 minutes.

Killed alot of fools but not my type of game.

FPS games suck ass. :D

To all who dont agree , flame me to my face , you would need Excedrin for a week atleast.

Forget you internet tough guys :) hahaha

I'm out ... :D

Wow i spelled correctly, hahah

IDF said:

To all who dont agree , flame me to my face , you would need Excedrin for a week atleast.

Little bit of an attitude problem there, dude? You need to decompress a bit ... and a modicum of maturity goes a long way as well.

I became fed up with BF2 also, so I got rid of it in the FS/FT forums.

IDF said:

Don't those contradict? You're not too bright are you?

Actually sorry for the attitude if it seemed i gave one.

I am just mad that i bought the game. I never liked Fps games so its my bad.

Laters and be cool ... :D

Let me buy it from you. I love it so much I need 2 copies! :) Seriously though, I will buy it if you decide to sell.

IDF said:

FPS games suck ass. :D

I'm out ... :D

Wow i spelled correctly, hahah

Sorry, but you sound immature and clueless. I hope that the IDF doesn't recruit you. Golani, Givaati , Nahal, Handasa and Tsanhanim can do without a "genius" like you.

bf2 is pissing me off lately as well. being a squad leader is so annoying sometimes. how about this, im driving around in a humvee, squad members decide to spawn on my humvee, they get out as i turn and obviously it TKs them and i get -4. MAYBE if i say something nice and that im sorry they won't punish me, but probably not. or im in a tank and some guys on my team aren't looking both ways in their jeep, crash into me and obviously it must be my fault and they get TKed. ive found the best way to not TK is just to hide in a corner and stay completely still. if you move, you risk being an asshole and killing your team, who will get angry with you and vote to kick you if you are already not kicked and banned for doing nothing wrong.

but yeah im getting sick of these gay things in bf2, i hope the 1.3 patch comes soon, otherwise ill probably sell my copy as well.

Bo_Bice said:
bf2 is pissing me off lately as well. being a squad leader is so annoying sometimes. how about this, im driving around in a humvee, squad members decide to spawn on my humvee, they get out as i turn and obviously it TKs them and i get -4. MAYBE if i say something nice and that im sorry they won't punish me, but probably not. or im in a tank and some guys on my team aren't looking both ways in their jeep, crash into me and obviously it must be my fault and they get TKed. ive found the best way to not TK is just to hide in a corner and stay completely still. if you move, you risk being an asshole and killing your team, who will get angry with you and vote to kick you if you are already not kicked and banned for doing nothing wrong.

but yeah im getting sick of these gay things in bf2, i hope the 1.3 patch comes soon, otherwise ill probably sell my copy as well.

Thats the reasons why i dount use any vehicles except maybe the chopper. I stay with being a medic and just rack up the score. Medic has to be the easiest class of them all. Especially on map strike at karland. Own everytime.

Bo_Bice said:

I hear that. Occasionally I'll join a squad but if their scores ain't moving very fast then I'll bail out and go back to lone-wolfin' it. Generally do better on my own any way but there have been times that I've hooked up with some decent players and had a really good time in a squad.

Bo_Bice said:

yup, accepting the stupid tk system and punishing system will help ;)

right now, i don't give a rat's ass if someone steps on my claymores, mines, or crashes into me. i have come not to care about that god damned system. as soon as you accept it, you will start having real fun. someone runs into ur hummer? just laugh and keep driving, i don't even know why people say sorry because either way, they're going to punish them!

horrible story: gulf of oman, i was usa, black hawk squad i was in one. i had an empty blackhawk( people jumped out to take flags) i return to carrier for more people, i notice there is a shitload of people on the deck, including half my squad. i land, 2 people get in, not my squad members, and i see everyone not getting in, i wasn't in 3rd person view, but when i took off, sure enough ALL my squad members jumped on top and i got 5 tk's!!! :mad:

the server auto kicked me and i was so pissed, i re joined the server a few minutes later, and found that same squad, now full, and you know what i did the rest of the map? i sat on the carrier, jumping on top of the black hawks and apaches er cobras whatever, and whenever they took off, they tk'd me. i punish them, and hahahahaha i couldn't stop laughing. everytime a blackhawk spawn, i jump on, they take off, they tk. i never had so much revenge fun in a server before. eventually soemone complained and said stop punishing me, and i was like haha fuck you!

end of round, you could see all the negatives in their bonus score column haha. i haven't done anything like that before, and i never will. i had also never been that pissed or had that much fun. :cool:

I've actually taken massive negative scores to ensure that certain players leave the server. The voting off system doesn't work, as the enemy team never votes for a kick, as a bad player is helping them to win. But when a TK-er is being an ass, owning them over and over is fun until they leave of thier own accord. I think i was up to -50 or some such on one guy. He kept punishing me, and i just didn't care. Eventually he left, and i was thanked by almost the entire team for getting rid of him.

Stupid ass was using the anti air of the essex to shoot down our planes and helicopters. And he knew he was doing it. So sayonara asshole, you get to die a whole lot, over and over. Not so fun now, is it. :mad: :D

If you know you don't like FPS, WHY WOULD YOU GO AND BUY IT???

There was a demo you could try out, you know.

its a good game to pass time.. keeps me entertained thats all that matters.. :D

Back