• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I have a big problem O.O

Giturar

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Messages
124
Alright, I have logitech z680 speakers, my computer is plugged into the analog, and my guitar is plugged into the coax (I have a board that has dig out). Anyway, I was playing around on my guitar, and i pulled the board a little too far, and snagged the cable, which caused the pin of the connecter to break off inside the plug (!!!!!)

How the heck am I supposed to get this thing out?

Please help!!!

Thanks.
 
Back
Top