• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I got this weird error...

Imp

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
190
When I was playing prince of persia without da overclocked speed it gave me an error like this:

VPU Recovery has reset ur graphics accelerator as it was no longer responding to graphics driver commands

is it my graphic card screwed? or is it the drivers (I hope its da drivers)
 
yeh, da card is screwwed and i recommend joo send it to meh and i will fix it immediatly.
 
using asus smartdoctor, it is saying the card is fine...come on try to help without immediatly saying the hardware is fucked
 
plz help anyone?

here's a pic


Imppys-VPU.JPG
 
Back
Top