• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

i got it, Finally!!!

Congrats!!

On a side note: I hate how marketing can so easily misguide people...

OMG 512-bit DDR5 memory (but really its 256-bit for each GPU, but thats like 512bit!!))
 
Like how the Atari Jaguar was "64 bit" when it was just 2x32bit RISC processors. The problem is, that marketing works on most folks
 
Congrats!!

On a side note: I hate how marketing can so easily misguide people...

OMG 512-bit DDR5 memory (but really its 256-bit for each GPU, but thats like 512bit!!))

I dunno if thats even a good thing seeing the only 512bit card from ATI was *that* 2900XT
 
I dunno if thats even a good thing seeing the only 512bit card from ATI was *that* 2900XT

i dont think it was, it had a 512 bit ringbus, i dont think it was the same thing.

it said 256bit memory with some ringbus, im sure, it was while back.
 
$600 for 1 video card?!!! :eek:

I think I shat myself.

It would kill me to pay $600 for a new system (minus monitor) let alone for 1 video card.
 
$600 for 1 video card?!!! :eek:

I think I shat myself.

It would kill me to pay $600 for a new system (minus monitor) let alone for 1 video card.

I know how you feel. I've never paid over $300 for a video card. Actually, I've never paid over $300 for any single part in my system.
 
That thing would get stuck in my intake fan on my case front panel. Too long for me to use. Kick ass card though.
 
Back
Top