• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

i got bored

Does it work well. I'm bored, too. I get my grammar on out of bordom. Hey, there's a new PA today, I know what I'm doing next.
 
ive seen it done better. . .one guy took both the rear speakrs and his bass and installed them INTERNALLY into his seat, so that his speakers were in his headrest (he has a wide chair) and the base right under his arse. Looks cleaner and less visable wires is always a pluss
 
yea mine took about an hour to cut drill and weld all the peices. it works much better position than my 5.1 hearphones, but with the speakers i;ve always had better positional audio than with my headphones. now i can get hte volume levels soudnign a bit better. it was kinda fun, way more sturdy than i expected. i think im gonna take some actual time and buidl a crhome pated case out of rivet metal. that should bea kidna fun too.
 
Axman said:
Does it work well. I'm bored, too. I get my grammar on out of bordom. Hey, there's a new PA today, I know what I'm doing next.

lol I know I wasent thinking..trust me I have really good grammer in real life :p

so the, do you have problems with the wires and stuff? lol I would be scared on tangling myself in that :rolleyes:
 
yea kidna i roll over the ma lot and stuff a lot. but its not anything new, i cant coun the amount of heaphone wiresi rolled over :< i got these tucked under my floor mat and ther is more thant enuff excess wire so it kidna works. after we did this we were al like "damn this worked well, we shoulda done this right" and have a small wireless system. too bad this was jsut for giggles :<
 
Just so we are all clear on the entire english thing. The correct spelling is grammar, not grammer or grammor.

Just thought I would point that out. lol

also nice mod. Now you should put the sub under the seat. BTW what speakers are those?
 
Actually you should put the subwoofer in a corner for maxiumum bass respose due to room gain.
 
J-M-E said:
Actually you should put the subwoofer in a corner for maxiumum bass respose due to room gain.

You should be careful though, you could make it too boomy and it would sound sloppy
 
Viper16 said:
You should be careful though, you could make it too boomy and it would sound sloppy

True

*yoda voice*

be careful, you must
 
Back
Top