• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I got accepted at...

Hooker

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
204
I am very proud to have been accepted at the Brooks Institute of Photography, and i am really exited to go :D! i checked it out 2 weekends ago, and its a really awsome school. ill also just throw this pic up for you peeps to look at, its one of my favorite pix, i got it this weekend in santa barbra.

102_0256 copy.jpg
 
congratulations! i was looking into maybe going to some of thier summer programs for photography (believe its them).

Really cool heard lots of good things about that place :)
 
Yeah congrats on getting a live human so close to a "what looks like a killer flame" without dying.
 
Congrats Hooker! I've seen your work and enjoyed it, and if anyone deserves it, it's you!
 
That's awesome. I met Ernie Brooks when I was younger -- he was a lot of fun :D

I wonder if they're still running their dive photography boat in Mexico..
 
rofl the look on that guys face is priceless, its like "woohoo i make big fire hehe!"

congrats on getting into a fine school btw :)
 
Back
Top