• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I got a new camcorder!

BgArt5

Gawd
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
517
It's the first camera that I bought brand new, with my own money. Okay, so I had some help from Grandma and Grandpa...and my brother. I got some gift cards that took the price down by $100. So I only paid ~$280.00 for my Panasonic Pv-Dv53:D

It is a great camera. Maybe someday I'll get some video on the web for all to enjoy, but for right now I'm just goofing off.

Just thought I'd share.
 
Back
Top