I got a new 24"

Erik in sac

Limp Gawd
Just wanted to thank all in this forum that post such great info regarding monitors. I was torn between the BenQ V2400W, G2400WD and the Dell 2408WFP (on sale). I mostly game, followed by browsing and photoshop. I am upgrading from an older Dell 2005wfp, which has great color and viewing angles.

So today, I pulled the trigger on the V2400W. The A01 revision from Dell didn't float my boat based on what I read for a $520 monitor, and I just like the look and thin-ness of the V over the G benQ. Got it straight from BenQ, as they had a $40 off deal w/ free shipping, and since ncix no longer has the ndp warranty on this brand (lame). Cant wait to get it up and running.

BTW, I noticed that [H] dominates the review section on their website, sweet.
Anyway, just wanted to thank all of the in depth reviewers on here :)

OP, are you sure about NCIX no longer offering the zdp guarantee on BenQ? That must be very recently -- like within the past 2 wks b/c a friend of mine bought the G2400WD a month ago and got it.

I will post pics as soon as it is delivered :) As for ncix, yeah, looks like only a few monitors have the zdp warranty now, none of the benq's I was looking at did.

OP, are you sure about NCIX no longer offering the zdp guarantee on BenQ? That must be very recently -- like within the past 2 wks b/c a friend of mine bought the G2400WD a month ago and got it.
yup was going to order a g2400wd on sunday, and the zdp policy wasnt there, the same for all benq's.

Actually, it seems the ZDP is still there after adding a monitor to your cart. At least it was for me.

*EDIT
I just tried a different browser on the US site and no ZDP Policy :(

Guessing it was due to the monitor already being in my cart from a few days ago and some browser cookie related thing...who knows o_O

SWEET! Just unboxed it and fired it up. No dead/stuck pixels that i can see hooray! Taking pictures too, I will post them soon. This thing is pretty nice looking so far. Gonna do a simple calibration real quick...

Pictures of my build and new monitor here: http://www.ebaudio.com/MyPics/index.php?path=new_pc_build&page=2

Old Dell 2005wfp
IMG_6391.JPG

New BenQ V2400W
IMG_6411.JPG

Back