I finished my custom case

:eek: sweet!

where did you get those handles from, i want ones just like those only black!

Did you say it was bullet-proof? So I could come at it a UMP45 and spray the heck out of the side? lol I would love to.

Real slick work on that case man, but I have to ask.

The locations of your fans, although common, look like the air is heavily restricted. Is the cooling pretty nice in it? I mean, since it is a smaller size, do a lot of the devices create a tendency to have a higer input than exhaust?

Once again, kick a$$ workmanship on this one Kirby.

How's the sideways strength of the case? I can't tell if you joined the metal together, or just rely on the strength of the lexan in between corners. Does it wobble, is what I mean... ?

I am about to build my own custom case and I liked yours, altho I dont want to copy :p

What I do want to know is how does the case hold together?

Very nicely done :cool:

My only suggestion, as some other have said, would be to sleeve/loom the PSU wires and get rounded IDE cables. It's kinda hard to hide wires in a clear case, but I think that would make it look a bit nicer.

One of the nicest home-grown acrylic cases I've seen.

After I build a new box for my brother, I was going to build a clear case, and that's almost exactly the design I had in mind...I guess now I have to figure out how to make mine better ;)

:eek: Wow I really like how simple and clean it looks.
I think I would want more optical drives though.. well I like optical drives so yeah...

Oh yeah.. isnt it hard to get into that case? seems like its all screwed together.

Great case man! A couple questions...

How does it open?
How did you cut the angle irons (molding, keeping case together)?

thanks...

if i didnt look closely at the first pic, i wudda sworn that the harddrives were floating in midair

nice case... good job

how much did it end up costing you in the end? I really like the case, im trying to figure out if i have the time and patience to so something similar

WOW is what comes to my mind...can you post a clearer pic of the daughter card brackets? :cool:

Back