• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I feel like a noob

Circuitbreaker8

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
5,078
So I was reading a review for the X-Fi Fatal1ty for some reason, and in the review it showed the power supply connection ON the card. I had no idea it was there lol...I have the floppy connector hooked up to the front panel, but not the actual card...is there any point in having both hooked up?
 
Back
Top