• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I dont get AMD users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swanysto

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
340
I just dont understand some of the AMD users. Why cant you guys admit defeat? I mean the Intel users have admitted defeat as AMD has been producing a superior product for the past few years.

The domination started with the A64. That platform just took themselves a couple notches above Intel in pretty much every category with the exception of encoding.(some may argue it is not a big difference) So to sum it up...WE ALL know that AMD has dominated the performance CPU market for a while.

So along comes conroe. Now every excuse in the world comes out. Its not "that" much better. It is going to be a pain in the ass to get. AMD are cheaper.. etc. etc.

Can we not just admit that Intel has finally done some real work and created a superior CPU. I mean it isnt the end of the world AMD owners. AMD just needed this little kick in the butt to get going. I am sure they will come out with an Intel killer soon enough.

I think we need to quit making excuses, and accept the fact that we were beaten this time. Lets just sit back, let Intel have their time, and brace ourselves for AMD's rebuddle.
 
Can we stop this bullshit already..from BOTH sides.

Was it REALLY neccessary to make a thread.
 
swanysto, this is flamebait, pure and simple, and will not be tolerated here. Do it again and I'll send you on a vacation from your posting privileges.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top