• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I did it :/

Digital Viper-X-

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Dec 9, 2000
Messages
16,314
I ordered an X1800XT 512m >< Amazingly new it costs LESS then any 7800GTX that i can order 0.0 including 256m, pick it up tommorow! Hope i dont need another format / reisntall =p
 
Digital Viper-X- said:
nobody put a zalman heatsink on an X1800XT yet?><?

I think a lot people like the idea of getting hot air out of the case, which the stock cooler does. The stock cooler really ain't bad.
 
Well I have an Antec P180, its a very well ventilated case, comes with 3 120m fans with a slot for one more on the hard drives(which i put in also) I know the stock cooler is good, i'm more concerend about how loud it will be, the x850xt fan drove me nuts! I got a zalman on it but it still hits about 70deg after gaming for a while =p
 
Digital Viper-X- said:
Well I have an Antec P180, its a very well ventilated case, comes with 3 120m fans with a slot for one more on the hard drives(which i put in also) I know the stock cooler is good, i'm more concerend about how loud it will be, the x850xt fan drove me nuts! I got a zalman on it but it still hits about 70deg after gaming for a while =p

If the X850XT fan drove you nuts, then the X1800XT fan probably will too because they are about the same in terms of loudness. I personally don't have any problems with the fan on my X850XT PE, so let's just hope you had a noisy card for some reason. :)
 
Apple740 said:
I think a lot people like the idea of getting hot air out of the case, which the stock cooler does. The stock cooler really ain't bad.
it does? so its like a arctic cooling silencer! do the silencer's still perform better than the stock coolers?
 
Back
Top