Hi all!
Several months ago, I added a water-cooled setup to my computer. The original worklog can be seen here: http://www.crystalfontz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4452 or here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1028114.
One thing I did a REALLY poor job of doing in my original WC setup was wire management. I was also not very pleased with the crowded look of the inside of the case. So, I completely rethought everything, tore it all out, and redid everything.
My latest creation/mod is over at the Crystalfontz forum. Instead of trying to re-upload the whole worklog here (sorry, Ive gotten lazy), I would appreciate it if you could peruse the worklog here: http://www.crystalfontz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4838.
Any comments here, or in the CF forum, would be welcome.
Thanks!
Jim
Several months ago, I added a water-cooled setup to my computer. The original worklog can be seen here: http://www.crystalfontz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4452 or here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1028114.
One thing I did a REALLY poor job of doing in my original WC setup was wire management. I was also not very pleased with the crowded look of the inside of the case. So, I completely rethought everything, tore it all out, and redid everything.
My latest creation/mod is over at the Crystalfontz forum. Instead of trying to re-upload the whole worklog here (sorry, Ive gotten lazy), I would appreciate it if you could peruse the worklog here: http://www.crystalfontz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4838.
Any comments here, or in the CF forum, would be welcome.
Thanks!
Jim