• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I can't see shi....

undeadsac

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
499
I have an old HP Pavilion monitor hooked up to a dell system. The video card is a GeForce 2MX 440 or something that that effect. The monitor works fine in safe mode, I can see everything, but when I boot the system up into Windows after the windows XP loading screen it turns black and you can't see anything whatsoever.

wtf is going on? The card has the newest drivers and the resolution is set to 640-480 to try to make it easy on the busted as monitor.

any ideas how to fix this?
 
I had a similar problem when I tried to install a new monitor on my comp. It wouldn't work with an ATI card even after updating the drivers, so I replaced it with an nvidia card and it worked fine. If you have a spare card, try replacing it to see if it works.
 
Back
Top