• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I can't find my second drive.

Gabriel

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
2,179
My second hard drive is detected when I go to Device manager and says it is working properly, but when I go to my computer there is no icon that shows the drive. If I try to install a Game, it only gives me the option of installing to my main drive C:
Both are Seagate SATA 7200RPM drives. I have windows XP.
Please help. Thanks
 
Do you see it after going to Start\Run\diskmgmt.msc ? If so, right click the unallocated space, create and format a partition, assign it a drive letter, and proceed. If not you've got problems, post as much info as you can about your setup and we'll see about getting it straightened out.
 
Thanks I figured out the problem. I went to computer managment and there was an option to partition it there.
 
Back
Top