• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I can see POST!

ImLazZzy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
488
Just let you guys know that both Sapphire ATI X850 XT and XT PE displayed POST on my Apple 23" Cinema HD. I keep the PE tho.... :D
 
Sorry, I'll hide my sig soon. it does look stupid. You didn''t understand what?
 
Good for you!

Maybe these newer cards will be able to have better support for the LCDs.
 
The BFG 6600GT with dual DVI displays the POST too...I can draw a preliminary conclusionhere that dual DVI cards show POST on the Apple 23" I will post a detailed review about my new Aple 23" Cinema HD on the PINK issue too.
 
Back
Top