I can hear forever...

Christobevii3

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
294
Got my audio setup together mostly

Game output:
HT omega striker
Razer baracuda 5.1 headphones

Music output:
usb to optical digital pc link
Zero dac with upgraded opamps (headphone amp too)
digital t-amp (wll move to gizmo when it shows up)
to

Music speakers:
AV123 ELT525

Music headphones:
Audio technica open air 700's (these come next week)

I like this setup because I have something dedicated for music and something dedicated for games. It lets me push music out my speakers and be in games on the headphones at the same time. I may use just the audio technicas though if they are an improvement on the razers in fps, but i find the razers good at pinpointing directions.

And if you have to ask, then yes it is a stain glass cock n balls, if not its some bs my grandma had.


deskum2.jpg
 
And if you have to ask, then yes it is a stain glass cock n balls, if not its some bs my grandma had.

That has got to be the most homoerotic piece of decoration I've ever heard of. Seriously TMI. "stain glass cock n balls" was the only thing I got out of your whole post.

Crop the picture maybe? Request a mod to lock/delete this post and make a new one without reference to genitals?
 
Pretty good... But just to mess with you: COULD BE BETTER!!!
 
IT CAN ALWAYS BE BETTER!!!

But no, really, great setup. Other than the T-amp on the speakers. But that'll be fixed soon. :D
 
How do they sound? Any boominess with them being so close to the wall? How far are the rear ports from the wall anyways? I'm considering the ELT525 but could only get the port maybe 6" away.
 
You'd have to check the user guide PDF to confirm, but I think 6" is within spec.
 
How do they sound? Any boominess with them being so close to the wall? How far are the rear ports from the wall anyways? I'm considering the ELT525 but could only get the port maybe 6" away.

I don't really notice any boominess and they are about 2 inches from the wall right now lol. I should probably move them out a smidge. I also don't listen to them really loud either.
 
Back
Top