• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I bought X-Fi Titanium HD problems with driver

rrrr1

n00b
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
8
English not first language

I bought X-Fi Titanium HD problems with driver
Do not see how you have not specified in the article on the card there is a problem with WIN 7 64 !

Bad sound

Does not work with PDVD 11
( Through PDVD can not hear through SPDIF
Directed through two speakers, 4,6,8 Speakers
Why? why not spdif ? )

I connected the cable SPIDF to Receiver Onkyo 800
Digital entry
I set the card to 5.1,( I HAVE 7 )
Can not hear Sound
Through SPIDF OUT
See photo
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/26082664.png/
I can hear only on 3 speakers
Through the "Speakers" not Through SPIDF OUT why ?

How to get high quality sound through SPIDF?
I updated driver,FOR WIN 7 64
not help
What to do ?


http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/85030808.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/17238074.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/53191097.png/

I tried to delete the drivers and reinstall did not help
Win7 Pro 64 installed Again did not help

what to do ?

Sound test "GAME MODE"

5.1 speakers only sound heard through the Center and Front left speaker
This driver problem ?

Do I need to install WIN 7 64 when the bios
Close board sound card ? (Realtek ALC892 codec )

Sound test "audio creation mode "

5.1 speakers only sound heard through the Center
From 5.1 Speakers checks only 2 speakers in picture
But only makes the speaker sound in centers
http://imageshack.us/f/847/97969748.png/

Sound test " entertainment mode "

5.1 speakers only sound heard through the Center / Right Front Speaker and Left Front Speaker
http://imageshack.us/f/845/47519549.png/

How to fix this problem ?
 
Last edited:
Imagine that, Creative having driver issues. I will never let them greedy SOB's have another dime of mine.
 
Odd, I've had no trouble running through the card to my reciever, unless I'm not reading your post correctly. Also using win7 x64, using a standard TOSLINK
 
X-Fi Titanium HD
Card works in an old-fashioned 2-Channel
Creative Add so much bass to sound
gigabyte ALC 892 card work a lot better Clean and clear sound
with DDL free

X-Fi Titanium HD have Compatibility issues to win 7 and issues to types of Player
AAC sounds awful.
Creative DDL Sounds not natural,

Shame to sell such a sound card

Customer service does not answer at all

Creative bad purchase
 
Disable Crystalizer and CMSS3D if that card has those features. That stuff ruins sound.
 
i Disable Crystalizer
Creative yet destroyed the naturalness of the voice
CMSS3D ???

Why can not hear Test 5.1?
Sound test "GAME MODE"
5.1 speakers only sound heard through the Center and Front left speaker
This driver problem ?

Sound test "audio creation mode "
5.1 speakers only sound heard through the Center
From 5.1 Speakers checks only 2 speakers in picture
But only makes the speaker sound in centers
http://imageshack.us/f/847/97969748.png/

Creative can not even adjust the sound to 5.1
 
Creative say to open the " Digital I/O "

http://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=64459
what is " Digital I/O " what to do with Digital I/O ?
http://support.creative.com/kb/showarticle.aspx?sid=64440
i am Sorry in my win 7 64 bit we don't have " Click Properties, select Custom "

Where is the " Custom " ? where is " Digital I/O "
in win 7 64 ?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/13459676.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/24195952.png/

in win 7 64
we don't have digital i/0 ?
http://imageshack.us/f/535/55339584.png/

http://imageshack.us/f/535/55339584.png/
 
Last edited:
I noticed that only the dismantling of the card " X-Fi Titanium HD" from PCI-E 16
Returns the playback
SPIDIF returns to work with the player

What to do?
How to solve this problem?
Can I adjust something in the bios?

i have this Board
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3420#dl

Creative customer service is not functioning
People do not understand, do not answer, lack of professionalism
Creative are a joke
Invest the money in advertising and not product quality !
 
Last edited:
i Disable Crystalizer
Creative yet destroyed the naturalness of the voice
CMSS3D ???

Why can not hear Test 5.1?
Sound test "GAME MODE"
5.1 speakers only sound heard through the Center and Front left speaker
This driver problem ?

Sound test "audio creation mode "
5.1 speakers only sound heard through the Center
From 5.1 Speakers checks only 2 speakers in picture
But only makes the speaker sound in centers
http://imageshack.us/f/847/97969748.png/

Creative can not even adjust the sound to 5.1

It really sounds like something is malfunctioning with your receiver, or it's miswired. Getting sound only over the left and center channel would either indicate 5.1 encoding is working, but the receiver is not handling the rest of the channels, or it's getting a stereo left/right signal but mis-assigning it to the left/center. To test the receier, I would hook up an external DVD player and play something with a THX test on it (The X-Men dvd has this in it's extra features, for example). If that all goes smoothly, then I'm wrong, and the problem is with the computer.

I have been using that same soundcard with Windows7 64 bit without issue, both analog out to my headphones, and using the fiber optic out to my yamaha RX-v3800 receiver without issue. For the digital out, I have DTS Connect enabled for 5.1 surround sound support. Worth noting, if using a DD/DTS encoding, your default sound device in Windows needs to be "Speakers" and not SPDIF. If you try to force SPDIF output in a program like Power DVD while DD/DTS encoding is enabled, you will hear nothing. So you either have to choose "speakers" or disable the DD/DTS encoding in the Creative audio control panel and then choose SPDIF in your application. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Power DVD and Total Media Theater.

Hopefully something here helps you out :)
 
No problem with receiver
Works with card
Sound card Realtek ALC892 on the board this
Test 5.1 out correctly

The card's just bad quality
And works not so good with my motherboard

Discovered another problem with the system win 7 and card
writing to Creative:

Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD
The worst sound card I've heard

Bad sound AND After a few hours he stops playing movies with AC3 or DTS
Through pdvd or wmp

Only need to disassemble the driver and install it again solves a problem for a few hours
It's hell !

The big problem is the Win 7 64 bit and your Audio card Doing (crazy) the win 7 64 bit
Only physically removing the card from the computer solves the problems WITH THE Driver
Why is this happening?
Why I need to work for you ?
Audio card on PCIE-1

I back to Sound card Realtek ALC892 on the board
 
Considering I leave my system running for days at a time, it's not a design flaw you're experiencing, but possibly a defective unit. Creative should get back to you on that, but in the meanwhile, you could try some more generic troubleshooting, like trying the card in another computer.
 
Considering I leave my system running for days at a time, it's not a design flaw you're experiencing, but possibly a defective unit. Creative should get back to you on that, but in the meanwhile, you could try some more generic troubleshooting, like trying the card in another computer.

1
Computer

Creative writing me silly, misunderstanding, lack of professionalism
 
Back
Top