techtechie
Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2013
- Messages
- 571
So today i decided i can't push it off any longer, Watch Dogs is waiting for me. My computer is at a stand still after my 6 month old ocz stealthxstream quietly went out on me, no smell nor sound. After opening it i still havent found why. I later on learned that it was a warranty returned unit so i wasn't really so bummed out anymore. In my search i had it narrowed down to these particular units..........
Newegg Corsair CX500 $30ar
Tiger Direct Corsair TX650 $20ar
I bought the TX650 because it was cheaper and its the better line of the two and that's about all. I like newegg better and really wanted to break the bank for $10 extra. plus the tx650 is refurbished unit.
The part of it being refurbished was my only worry and it will be until it goes out. So I need some peace of mind on the positive side of buying a refurbished psu since my ocz was a warranty return and they mostly send back a refurbished unit. Was does TD call "refurbished"?
Newegg Corsair CX500 $30ar
Tiger Direct Corsair TX650 $20ar
I bought the TX650 because it was cheaper and its the better line of the two and that's about all. I like newegg better and really wanted to break the bank for $10 extra. plus the tx650 is refurbished unit.
The part of it being refurbished was my only worry and it will be until it goes out. So I need some peace of mind on the positive side of buying a refurbished psu since my ocz was a warranty return and they mostly send back a refurbished unit. Was does TD call "refurbished"?