I apologize

jws2346

[H]ard|Gawd
I apologize to the max for whining and bitching about trouble getting GPU2 WU's for my VGA cards. :( I'll admit it was kinda' on the immaturity side. Not making any valid excuses, I have to rememeber no one amongst us is even close to being perfect :confused: (you know, the old throwin' stones in a glass house sayin' :rolleyes:)

It was obviously my own fault either with my configuration (hardware firewall in conflict with software firewall, etc), my ISP configuration, some fubared network components or the computer folding Gods were seriously peeved at me :confused: Whatever it was it mysteriously disappeared and I'm back to folding with the GPU2 client. I'm also back in the mode of trying to figure out the best newer GPU for folding (without stopping eating or hocking my cat, only kiddin' :)). Thanks brother Kendrak for the info about the GTX260. :D

Please fold on brothers and sisters of the mighty [H]orde. We's gotta' smoke any and all competition this year in the Chimp Challenge. :p

DCing for the CURE

Whatever it was it mysteriously disappeared and I'm back to folding with the GPU2 client.
Maybe it was all the fault of the Forum's corrupted database, and Kyle fixed your problem :D And speaking as someone else who has whined and bitched here about stupid stuff that ended up being my fault, I say as long as you keep throwing down WU's, it's all good!

lol thats why we have forums jws.. gotta have a place to vent.. trust me i know the frustration.. im having my own problems as well with the gpu2 client and my crappy 780g motherboard.. this board has gone through hell and back and ive pushed well beyond what its capable of and yet it just keeps going.. luckly biostar knows how to make a board thats capable of handling everything ive put it through even though its not suppose to be..

I had some problems getting the GPU client to work, however it works just fine now. I tried to add a second GTX260 though and it was DOA (not surprising because the box from Newegg looked like someone at UPS punted it into a truck) and the video card's box was even damaged.

Caused constant BSODs. I'm hoping that the next one I get from my RMA will arrive in better condition...

If it makes you feel any better, i didn't see any of the posts where you were whining.....its like it never happened..:)

We all reserve the right to bitch and moan from time to time. We're the [H]orde, we've earned it. :D

Back