• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I am I getting enough power?

Hyper_Lite

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
100
I've got an Antec True Power II 430watt PSU. I'm just wondering if it's releasing enough power for me. - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103928


2x 120GB WD 8mb 7200rpm HD's
NVidia 7800GTX
Athlon64 3500+ Venice
Asus A8N-E (Nforce 4 Ultra)
DVD-RW Drive
DVD Drive
4x 80mm case fans (2 with LED's)
SB Audigy
3 Case lgihts (Only rurned on 1 time per month, if that)
1GB Patriot Memory
 
Back
Top