I am about to break my ASUS P8Z68-V Pro

Killafoo

[H]ard|Gawd
So my issue with my MoBo is that any time I try to make any changes to my BIOS it will not post and just keeps restarting itself until I turn off my power supply and let the capacitors drain. It does not matter what I do to the BIOS it happens every time never fails. Also windows loads there is an error message that says there is no bluetooth connected when there is one built into my board.. I am extremely frustrated with this and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I am currently running BIOS 0606. Any suggestions would be outstanding before I turn my MoBo into a frisbee or take a hammer to it.

71pv0pqi.jpg

i have similar issues as well. sometimes if i make a change in the BIOS i powers up then powers down a couple of times then finally it will boot all the way up. i also have issues with overclocking.

the AIsuite says my cpu is at 4.5 but cpuz states that its at 1.6. i really dont know whats going on.

My suggestion is to do what I am going to do RMA your board.. I hear they are good boards when they are working right..

I would rma it. That should not happen and I dont think your doing anything wrong.

Or better yet see the retailer where it was purchased so you can possibly get return shipping paid and get a new one as replacement.

For me next day air shipping will be paid by the company UPS account :D I want my replacement ASAP! Hopefully this new one works.

i have similar issues as well. sometimes if i make a change in the BIOS i powers up then powers down a couple of times then finally it will boot all the way up. i also have issues with overclocking.

the AIsuite says my cpu is at 4.5 but cpuz states that its at 1.6. i really dont know whats going on.

throttlestop to 45 multiplier (turbo)
edit: also uncheck EIST

thats intel speedstep, its normal...idel is 1.6 it only goes to 4.5 under load....

save on ur electric bill when you are only surfing...

That clock speed difference is supposed to happen, it's your CPU saving you money by downclocking itself to save power and not produce as much heat.

As for the BIOS issues, I'd RMA that. That's no supposed to happen and having to deal with that crap on a nice mobo is retarded.

Uninstall aisuite it causes more problems than helps. Just use BIOS.

Advance RMA from newegg FTW!! Now I don't have to worry about my computer being down at all.

Back