• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I am a falxman!!!!

Will magnusvir make chosen PPD rank?

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • This poll sucks. Start borging!!

    Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Yes and I will borg in your name.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wanna see some magnusvir photochops

    Votes: 6 19.4%

  • Total voters
    31

magnusvir

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
1,165
Here are some (false/falx) pictures of me :D

falxcut4.jpg

falx.jpg

dacian_warrior_falx.jpg


Now more important things. Who here thinks I will make Chosen?

 
Lately, I've been fluctuating between Chosen and Noble.

Heh...

"Choosy Nobles Choose Folding!"

Blame it on the meds. I'm not having fun with whatever this crap is going around.

 
I've been going between Chosen and Falx depending on what WUs I get. Yesterday I had a ton of horrible small pointers...8 submitted for a total of 297 points. THat really brought my ppd down from where it had been since the start of the year.

 
Haha! I am a casualty so ha!


Well not really ha but pity me and my slow borg's......
 
party2go9820 45,032
FLECOM 42,852

Looking good for today! What happened? Somebody set up FLECOM the bomb or something?

 
It looks like everyone got a boast today...I went from an average of 5-7Kppd to a little under 25k or so. It was nice :D

 
Damien,

Yikes. I see you in the rearview mirror and I feel like I am standing still!

Fold on Damien!

 
Celerator said:
Damien,

Yikes. I see you in the rearview mirror and I feel like I am standing still!

Fold on Damien!


hehehe...I'm coming for you and your sweet, sweet position. First you, and then the world! :eek: :p

 
hehehe...I'm coming for you and your sweet, sweet position. First you, and then the world!
:eek:
The only thing keeping me in position 30 is Stanford's stats seem to be down. ;)

Nice to be passed by one [H]ard folder! Congratulations!

 
slebidia said:
I just hit Noble. Sweetness.

Keep it up ! You will go far , my young slebidia ! Heh - I'm having a spot of woe trying to keep my noble status , while gwai_lo soars skyward....

 
Sweet - I didn't know what the heck a Falxman was or what came after.

Now I know 'cos I'm one o' the Chosen - we'll see how long that lasts.



Congrats on making Falxman, man!
 
Back
Top