• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I actually played it.

donahue

Gawd
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
807
I just got done with a heart-pounding CS:S slideshow, 300+ ping the whole time. I did get a chance to test physics tho... They are ok. I have a few screenies but no webhosting to post them. If you want to see them, you must tell me how to post them. Off to try and get into another full server...
 
Packet sent to server after awp shot hit barrel, barrel did not move for a split second...packet received from server, barrel flies 4 feet.

de_dust0007.jpg


Damn, got me.

de_dust4.jpg


Ragdoll:

de_dust7.jpg
 
The second picture looks like you're just sleeping in a pool of blood. The third picture looks uncomfortable. :D
 
I have sub 50 pings in every server I join.


What's your connection speed?
 
It is better now, that server was uber laggy. I now stick to the >24 person servers. Also it was when there were 20 servers so I took what I could get.
 
would someone kindly take some screens of some different guns?
show me the uzi, show the galil, etc. heck. show me the para
 
Back
Top