• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I <3 my TDX

LadyMakoFox

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
8,101
I lost 20C full load cause of it.

When I ran prime95 I would shoot all the way up to 52C sometimes when overclocked to 2.6ghz on my Opteron 148, now I am doing the same oc at 32C full load.

/me is happy!
 
yeah.. i love mine too... what nozel you useing???

thore
 
I'm using the one nozel with the multiple tiny holes.

This is on scale of DD Maze 2 to DD TDX on a Opty 148.
 
Can you post your oc and the amount of time you took to attain those readings. I'm studying for a big wc buy soon and didn't consider the tdx until you posted this.
 
I compared the two waterblocks with a 10 min test, but really the Maze 2 isn't even ment for S939and this is at 2.6ghz with stock voltage.
.
 
I've got 38c full load, 2.6ghz 1.375v, but I don't have fans yet on my Radiator, and I love my TDX too :)
 
Back
Top