Hyundai L90D+ Question (vga related)

mtbaird

Gawd
im thinking of getting a L90D+ for college. im going to be hooking it up to my vga out on my dell 700m for use in my dorm room. is the VGA connection that much worse than DVI when it comes to colors and stuff? if so, lemee know if there is a way to fix that. thanks guys

I run DVI and VGA side by side (dual monitor L90D+) and there isn't all that much of a difference. Text is slightly clearer on DVI, and the sizing is correct on the DVI (my vga required a bunch of tweaking to get right), but aside from that there really isn't much of a difference that I can tell. I havn't tried side by side full blown color comparison yet but on daily use its a very smooth transition switching focus between the two.

aight well thats good to hear. so basically ill have to use the monitor settings to make it fit properly. but once i get it there itll stay there right? cause sometimes i have to mess around with that on my CRT but im guessing thats becasue its a tube and has to warm up

but so except for the initial configuration. it should look pretty similar to DVI everytime i boot my comptuer up?

hmmm......i noticed a difference with the change. a portion of the screen seemed SLIGHTLY distorted on the vga connection but everything is perfect on DVI. To say the least, the monitor takes advantage of the better signal.

Back