• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hyundai L90D+ motion blurring

Dalmad

n00b
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
2
I recently purchased a Hyundai L90d+ LCD from Newegg after reading numerous posts and reviews on how good it was for gaming. After getting the monitor and testing it on a few games I severly disappointed in it due to the motion blurr i was seeing. It was most noticible in Madden 2005 when ever the players were running. I also niticed it to a lesser effect in Battlefield 2 and Doom 3 when turning. I tried both analog and digital connections and I run on a Geforce 6800GT. Is this normal for LCD`s or is there a setting somewhere I am missing? Its far to annoying to game on for me and I am very close to returning to my CRT and getting a refund on the LCD. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Dalmad
 
It's normal. Regardless of the misleading spec, the fastest LCD is still lacking behind CRTs in term of speed. That's why many hardcore gamers refuse to switch.

You may get use to it in a while, though.
 
Back
Top