• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hyundai L72S. VESA mount?!?!?!

jonnyGURU

Technical Marketing Manager at Corsair Memory
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Messages
4,845
I hate when I feel like a 'tard. But I have to ask...

Hyundai says the L72S allows for a standard VESA mounting.

I have a monitor. I have an arm. The two do not meet.

VESA mount is a square pattern. This Hyundai has three holes in a triangle. Not even two of the three holes match up with the arm.

The only LCD I have that fits is a Sony LCD TV and there's no way in hell I'm going to try to play Quake 4 on that thing!!!

Anyone??
 
Back
Top