Hyundai Imageqest L90D+ review!

I have just bought Hyundai Imageqest L90D+ and run it on VGA mode through NVIDIA GeForse FX5200 graphic card. Can anyone tell me if I run the monitor on DVI would I get a better text quality (more crisp) or it does not make a difference?

To run it on DVI I need to buy a digital graphic card, any suggestions what graphic card to buy?

Thanks

Francis

fransfrans said:
I have just bought Hyundai Imageqest L90D+ and run it on VGA mode through NVIDIA GeForse FX5200 graphic card. Can anyone tell me if I run the monitor on DVI would I get a better text quality (more crisp) or it does not make a difference?

To run it on DVI I need to buy a digital graphic card, any suggestions what graphic card to buy?

Thanks

Francis

LCD + DVI = very crisp text.

You need to post your computer specs to suggest the right card.

Lake said:
LCD + DVI = very crisp text.

You need to post your computer specs to suggest the right card.

Thanks for your reply.

My computer specs are:

Intel(R)
pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
2.95 Ghz, 256 MB of RAM

are these specs enough?

Francis

Hello

I have bought an LCD monitor Hyundai L90D+. It has 1 ac power cord with one end plugs into the monitor and the other end plugs to an ac outlet. I need to buy an ac power cord with one end that plugs to the monitor (as the one I have) and the other end plugs to the COMPUTER, does anyone know where to buy such ac power cord?

Thanks

Francis

fransfrans said:
Hello

I have bought an LCD monitor Hyundai L90D+. It has 1 ac power cord with one end plugs into the monitor and the other end plugs to an ac outlet. I need to buy an ac power cord with one end that plugs to the monitor (as the one I have) and the other end plugs to the COMPUTER, does anyone know where to buy such ac power cord?

Thanks

Francis

Ur kidding right?

ugh this thread at top has reminded me of my hell.

about a month after i faxed hyundai my rma paperwork i have yet to have a new monitor shipped to me, and they haven't initiated contact or responded to my recent emails. it was all looking good when setting up the rma, next day answers.

so im still stuck with my initial unit that was messed up from newegg and it actually got worse, i don't even know whats going on.

anyways i dont have a clue if this monitor is really for me yet cause im waiting for a good one, anybody else ever deal with hyundai americas support?

fransfrans said:
Hello

Thanks

Francis

That Sucks. My Parents had a computer like this. The monitor ran off the power supply in the computer. the monitor always flickered. No idea where to get one. Sorry!

I have the l90D+ running off the DVI from a 6600GT. It is absolutely great for gaming. No dead Pixels. The only nuisance is that I leave the monitor on for days on end sometimes, and for some reason the contrast will reset to 0 after a while and I have to set it back up to 50. Has anybody else experienced this? It is only mildly annoying though.

Back