• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hypersonic custom PC's?

Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
7
Does anyone know much about these guys? Saw a recommendation for them on Hot Hardware but had not ever heard of them before. Seemed to have some decent deals for a "boutique" dealer.
 
Hypersonic is owned by OCZ (known for memory manufacturing) now. I haven't had any experience with their product since they bought the company, but they used to be excellent.
 
pass on them lousy custom service to boot. Worst money I ever spent.
 
They don't seem to have very good customer ratings,even lower than Cyberpower,and that's pretty bad.
 
They don't seem to have very good customer ratings,even lower than Cyberpower,and that's pretty bad.

:eek::eek::eek:

I would stay away if I were you. If you are considering a Boutique, take a look at Maingear - they are the company I would consider and not just because Heather works for them.... (but it helps!). I suggested them to a friend and they love their PC.
 
Another idea is to look for local builders. They're usually cheaper and you get local support.
 
Back
Top