I got my 2008r2 server running and i have 1 virtual server inside. I can rdp to it just fine but when i do things, there is a slight pause between every thing i do, almost like a delay clicking the start menue brining up items programs etc etc it's driving me nuts! Iv'e tried everything to figure this out.
I can remote from my mac using the microsoft rdp client and it doesn't do it, but if i use any windows based computers it has the slight pause, its very hard to do any thing at all in a timely matter.
Any one ever heard of this ?
I can remote from my mac using the microsoft rdp client and it doesn't do it, but if i use any windows based computers it has the slight pause, its very hard to do any thing at all in a timely matter.
Any one ever heard of this ?