Hyper-V backup to cloud

hardware_failure

[H]ard|Gawd
Does anyone know of a service where I could backup ~10TB worth of VM's offsite that does not cost tens of thousands of dollars each year?

Thanks.

Crashplan has unlimited space for 59.99 a year.

others also. Being able to push 10TB to them will be limited by your internet connection though

S3 or Glacier from Amazon is what I'd look into. THey have options to make it cheaper.

Thanks.

I should have mentioned that this is for a business environment with Microsoft servers. So I would need to worry about encryption, support for servers etc.

A couple options here. if you are looking for basic backup the servers from your existing infrastructure, you can use Azure and Altaro to send an encrypted and compressed backup to an Azure VM. If it's replication that you're after. Take a look at Azure Site Recovery. Think Hyper-V replication with Azure.

A couple options here. if you are looking for basic backup the servers from your existing infrastructure, you can use Azure and Altaro to send an encrypted and compressed backup to an Azure VM. If it's replication that you're after. Take a look at Azure Site Recovery. Think Hyper-V replication with Azure.
Thanks. Right now I am using Altaro (for over a year now) and I quite like it. Im basically looking for a cloud mirror of where Altaro dumps so I dont have to swap so many external HD's each night.

Back