Hype about Apple Pay

Not really. iOS 8 emphasizes adaptive app UI layouts. You design your app and then the OS adapts it to the screen size of the device. Developers merely need to write for iOS 8 and they'll automatically be supported on devices as far back as the iPhone 4s and iPad 2.

That's anti-fragmentation.

I think NFC was the feature in question.

Not really. iOS 8 emphasizes adaptive app UI layouts. You design your app and then the OS adapts it to the screen size of the device. Developers merely need to write for iOS 8 and they'll automatically be supported on devices as far back as the iPhone 4s and iPad 2.

That's anti-fragmentation.

iOS 7 has a 90% adoption rate as of July 14, 2014.

Storing your credit card number on Google's servers, with no local safeguards specifically against unauthorized use. To contrast, Apple Pay doesn't require you to upload your card number to Apple, and you have to use biometric authentication at the time of payment (so someone who steals your phone while it's unlocked and manages to run to an NFC terminal still can't use your card).

Yep, it's the fault of everyone except Google.

Actually I was talking about NFC but thanks. And what does iOS7 have to do with it? I am talking about hardware not software.

Where exactly does Apple put your credit card information? Who has your card information when you use Apple pay? Pretty sure your account number is stored somewhere. And yes Google Wallet has biometric aswell as PIN lock so that's not a big deal. If your phone gets stolen the thief still needs your GWallet PIN to authorize. By then you can just remotely wipe/lock your phone. And yes, GWallet purchases use virtual debit cards to make your purchase so the merchant never sees your card number just like Apple's "revolutionary technology".

Apple doesn't put your card information anywhere: they do not receive it. Your card issuer is the only entity that retains your card information.

Does my 5s have an adaptive hardware feature set as well?

Actually I was talking about NFC but thanks. And what does iOS7 have to do with it? I am talking about hardware not software.

So, new phones can't have new features because you respond defensively and irrationally to the problem of fragmentation. Gotcha.

Where exactly does Apple put your credit card information? Who has your card information when you use Apple pay? Pretty sure your account number is stored somewhere.

As stated on stage at the event and multiple times in this thread, the card number is entered in Passbook and then stored in a secure element on the iPhone itself. The card number is not transmitted anywhere. Biometric authentication via Touch ID is then used to authorize the secure element to transmit a tokenized number that is not your credit card number to the payment processor.

The credit card number does not leave the phone at all. Ever.

And yes, GWallet purchases use virtual debit cards to make your purchase so the merchant never sees your card number just like Apple's "revolutionary technology".

You who are so ignorant of the basic facts of the implementation do not get to use scare quotes around your hyperbole. Go learn about the thing before you post further.

But if Apple Pay can fallback to use a pin instead of TouchID, and Wallet can use biometric auth as well, then both are equivalent with the only difference being that due to being used on newer devices, Pay uses better defaults.

Regardless, both services will end up benefiting one another and users will win. I'm sure Apple fought tooth and nail to come up with a totally proprietary solution but thank god they didn't prevail and will have to be interoperable with current standards.

The main thing that bugs me is that most people will think Apple invented NFC payments (maybe even NFC itself) as the general public hasn't heard of Wallet.

But if Apple Pay can fallback to use a pin instead of TouchID, and Wallet can use biometric auth as well, then both are equivalent with the only difference being that due to being used on newer devices, Pay uses better defaults.

Not having to upload your credit card number directly to a third party is just a smidgen more significant than just being a "better default".

So, new phones can't have new features because you respond defensively and irrationally to the problem of fragmentation. Gotcha.
What gave you the impression I was born yesterday?

That's not going to work the way you'd intended. You're welcome to try again, however.

As stated on stage at the event and multiple times in this thread, the card number is entered in Passbook and then stored in a secure element on the iPhone itself. The card number is not transmitted anywhere. Biometric authentication via Touch ID is then used to authorize the secure element to transmit a tokenized number that is not your credit card number to the payment processor.

The credit card number does not leave the phone at all. Ever.

You who are so ignorant of the basic facts of the implementation do not get to use scare quotes around your hyperbole. Go learn about the thing before you post further.

How does the card being stored on the phone make it any more secure? Sounds like a bunch of FUD to me.

PCI Standards
The Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, which was created by major credit card companies, including Visa and MasterCard, evaluates companies that use, store or send credit card data, and give companies that meet its standards a PCI Compliance level. Google Wallet has a Payment Card Industry standards level of one, which is the highest a business can achieve. In order to be granted a PCI Compliance level, Google Wallet has to submit to a quarterly network scan where computer technicians search Google's payment infrastructure for security breeches. They are also visited once per year by a representative of PCISSC who conducts an on-site security evaluation to ensure cardholder data is safe. Every year, Google has to send an attestation of compliance form to the Council; it says that they've met the security requirements, such as issuing employees unique terminal access IDs and passwords; restricting physical access to the personal information of clients; using and updating anti-virus software; and using a firewall configuration.
PCI Compliance standards are based partially on how many transactions a merchant processes. Google receives the highest level of one because it processes more than 6 million Visa transactions per year. If it processed less on its secure network, it would have a lower PCI level.

I see you're getting a bit upset with my retorts. Why?

With Apple's multiple security fiascos as well as lies (e.g. about location storing) one would've to be naive to take them at their word. The fact of the matter is your CC stored in Wallet is just as secure as being stored on the phone.

Google Wallet has a reasonable amount of security and I am sure Apple Pay has a good amount of security as well (especially considering they are working with the CC companies).

Credit cards comes with fraud protection for the cardholder. It costs time and maybe a little headache to fix fraudulent charges and obtain a new card, but other than that it is really a non-issue. I've only had one issue with a fraudulent charge. Took me 15 minutes of my day to file the paperwork and put in the police report to get the credit back.

I wouldn't store a debit card on a phone, even less so use one as my main method of purchasing anything instore or online.

Regardless, both services will end up benefiting one another and users will win. I'm sure Apple fought tooth and nail to come up with a totally proprietary solution but thank god they didn't prevail and will have to be interoperable with current standards.

The main thing that bugs me is that most people will think Apple invented NFC payments (maybe even NFC itself) as the general public hasn't heard of Wallet.
Which android phones are currently using biometrics? I searched but couldn't find any...I'm usually on top of the flagship phones but this one is escaping me for some reason. I'd appreciate it if you'd give me some models to check out.

As for being bugged by people mistakingly believing that Apple invented NFC: I'm not sure why this would bug you, but if it does rest assured that no one will think that. In fact, no one cares who invented what or where or even how. All that end-users will care about is using their devices to buy things.

Do you know the technology back-end for Starbucks reward cards? Do you use one? I use one and I don't even think once, much less twice, about the how or the why it's working. I don't know who invented the technology, but if forced to think about it, I'd be hard pressed to believe that Starbucks actually did the work. And I'm actually on top of a lot of tech issues so I'm as confident as can be that all the other Starbucks customers standing in line couldn't possibly care less about who or why or how their Starbucks rewards cards are handling payments. :rolleyes:

Phones like S5 have a fingerprint scanner, although Android is a mess - some carriers like Verizon disable the scanner for apps like Paypal, some apps support it etc. This is exactly why Apple works - they standardize everything and force others to support it due to their sheer brand power and numbers.

And as I've mentioned a few times, I'm glad this will help both ecosystems.

That's yet to be determined.
it shouldn't be a particularly difficult thing to ascertain

comparing the 5s to the S5, both phones can utilize fingerprint scans to control access to the device from outside of the device

both phones can be deactivated remotely. one difference being the the iPhone's security features are baked into the OS and android's are reliant on 3rd party implementations (unless things have changed in the past few months).

not really an issue, just something to be aware of when setting the device up and needing to know where to go to track/deactivate/wipe the device.

but when it comes to security from inside the phone, there isn't any debate as to which platform is more secure. Android is riddled with holes like swiss cheese. It's not surprising that the only thing one can do with the fingerprint scanner is open the phone and pay for things with paypal--it's not even used in Google's own Wallet service from what I have found so far on the net. Verizon won't even allow people to use it with paypal.

If google wallet wasnt so shitty I wouldnt have a problem with your bashing. I live in Houston and when it first came out Google Wallet worked now it doesnt work ANYWHERE. It barely supports anything I have for credit cards.

The hate for Apple is real in [H]ard. Apple at least put the tech together to have things work relatively smoothly the first time. I cant remember anything Google put out that worked well the first time, and Google doesnt support 90% of their ventures. What happened to Google TV, Android TV? Where is the chromecast updates that were promised? Why is that thing still in beta? What happend to the Nexus Q? You guys hate apple but at least they try to support what they make and what they have are relatively easy to use and everything they make works together.

How many projects does Google drop with almost no updates? Every time google does something lately oh its revolutionary and innovative Apple is going to copy this. Well google didnt come out with it first either and if its some type of device you can bet your ass that they wont support it well at all by their track record.

You can't blame Google Wallet for not working. It was up to the merchants and companies to support the technology. They just didn't care because Apple wasn't behind it. My Google Wallet works great where NFC machines are working, retail stores just stopped caring, wouldn't update their machines or they would get stuck or have software issues and they would end up disconnecting the device and not bother to fix it. It won't be long before Google gets Apple's level of brand recognition and people start pushing to support them as the standard.

Google TV was a failure, pretty sure they admitted that. Chromecast is still working great, what do you mean by updates? They just recently released screencast which is awesome. The rest of the work is really up to the app/software developers. Nexus Q was an overpriced failed attempt to copy Apple TV (which is why they created chromecast, it's essentially a far superior and cheaper replacement). Atleast Google is trying to be innovative at this point, you can't blame them for trying new things even if they don't work; pretty sure Apple went through this phase. And I think the only reason Apple bothered with the smartwatch is because everyone else started to jump on that train (which is going to derail in my opinion).

Apple had an iron grip on the entire smartphone market and Google knew that coming in. They couldn't just start mass producing phones and make demands like Apple and restrict carriers and users. Their only way of getting their feet wet was by releasing the OS as an open platform for modifications and carrier customization. In doing so they allowed multiple manufacturers to use Android in any way they see fit for their phones. The market exploded and android phones were releasing left and right. Why do you think they managed to overtake the market share so quickly? It was a smart move on Google's part, now begins the time of refinement. Essentially they pulled a Bill Gates, and it paid off.

Last edited:

FALSE

Apple does NOT store your card number.

...When you add a credit or debit card with Apple Pay, the actual card numbers are not stored on the device nor on Apple servers. Instead, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored in the Secure Element on your iPhone or Apple Watch. Each transaction is authorized with a one-time unique number using your Device Account Number and instead of using the security code from the back of your card, Apple Pay creates a dynamic security code to securely validate each transaction.
https://www.apple.com/pr/library/2014/09/09Apple-Announces-Apple-Pay.html

Jesus christ the amount of hate here is nuts right now. I dont use apple, i have a nexus 5, i dont own an apple computer or tablet or anything else. Apple pay is more secure, and people will be able to continue to get their rewards for their credit cards as advertised, and APPLE partnered with businesses to actually use their payment system unlike google.

Google has great stuff, but their implementation outside of the technology aspect of it has been and always will be most likely, terrible. Apple didn't cave to the carriers on who controls the phones receiving updates which is holding back android as everyone tries to develop apps that work on 2.3 because of how many devices aren't up to date That's ridiculous, That would be like trying to code on, well lets see 2.3 is at least 2 generations ago, using windows vista as your test machine instead of windows 7.. This is actually the reason i bought my nexus 5, so i would get the updates

Now as a rule i dont like apple, i like apple less then google, but they each have positives and negatives but apple pay aint a negative. Its a great step forward and APPEARS to be well done and be more thought out, quit saying omg google wallet because google wallet is shit. its shit that you dont get your benefits and its shit that it actually stores your credit card information and its shit that they havn't gone through getting people to accept it and use it places. You can be made at a business for not updating all you want but the point is: google didn't make them upgrade, apple will. So quit going OMG google wallet just as good, it aint. Either google will fix it, or they wont.

Jesus christ the amount of hate here is nuts right now. I dont use apple, i have a nexus 5, i dont own an apple computer or tablet or anything else. Apple pay is more secure, and people will be able to continue to get their rewards for their credit cards as advertised, and APPLE partnered with businesses to actually use their payment system unlike google.

Google has great stuff, but their implementation outside of the technology aspect of it has been and always will be most likely, terrible. Apple didn't cave to the carriers on who controls the phones receiving updates which is holding back android as everyone tries to develop apps that work on 2.3 because of how many devices aren't up to date That's ridiculous, That would be like trying to code on, well lets see 2.3 is at least 2 generations ago, using windows vista as your test machine instead of windows 7.. This is actually the reason i bought my nexus 5, so i would get the updates

Now as a rule i dont like apple, i like apple less then google, but they each have positives and negatives but apple pay aint a negative. Its a great step forward and APPEARS to be well done and be more thought out, quit saying omg google wallet because google wallet is shit. its shit that you dont get your benefits and its shit that it actually stores your credit card information and its shit that they havn't gone through getting people to accept it and use it places. You can be made at a business for not updating all you want but the point is: google didn't make them upgrade, apple will. So quit going OMG google wallet just as good, it aint. Either google will fix it, or they wont.

AFAIK Most card companies will still give you reward points with Google Wallet, it's up to the merchant on how it processes the purchase. I know for a fact it works with Chase Freedom.

Google had no choice on carrier useage, Apple was the only phone of its kind and it sold in huge numbers, they could literally do whatever they want, Google just needed their foot in the door. And how does google having your credit card on file any less secure than a bank? Pretty sure banks and merchants who store credit card records get hacked more often than Google. And how exactly is it Googles fault they don't have the kind of brand recognition Apple does? That will all change in a few years.

please quit posting that Google doesn't have the same level of brand recognition that Apple does

AFAIK Most card companies will still give you reward points with Google Wallet, it's up to the merchant on how it processes the purchase. I know for a fact it works with Chase Freedom.

Google had no choice on carrier useage, Apple was the only phone of its kind and it sold in huge numbers, they could literally do whatever they want, Google just needed their foot in the door. And how does google having your credit card on file any less secure than a bank? Pretty sure banks and merchants who store credit card records get hacked more often than Google. And how exactly is it Googles fault they don't have the kind of brand recognition Apple does? That will all change in a few years.

they only give you the basic rewards. Chase freedom is a cash back so you will get your cash back, but google wallet reports the sale as google wallet so if you get say 1.25% nromally and 2% on gas you will only get the 1.25% on online purchases, IN STORE pruchases you WILL get your rewards, heres ane xample right from the discover website:
When making purchases with Google Wallet online, you currently will not earn rewards in category based programs, even if the online merchant is included in the current promotional category. We hope to address this problem in the future so that you are able to earn maximum rewards wherever you use your Discover Card with Google Wallet.

I'm going to flip the order so i can get my weakest and your strongest arguement last.
google doesn't have the brand recognition apple does? are you kidding me? android is what percent of the market? people know what android is, people know gmail etc. etc. They have brand recognition. They didn't even put forth a serious effort at marketing google wallet and getting people excited about it or even knowing it existed. They did like everything else and just released it. Apple marketed it, partnered with it. They arn't leaving it up to visa or mastercard and their master pass system. They are the voice of the future etc.

Now, as far as hacks. Thats what makes this more interesting.Let me give you an example. right now you use a credit card, the person who swipes it if there is one can see your numbers, the retailer sees your numbers, the retailers merchant sees your numbers and you bank of course sees your numbers

google wallet: I've actually had a hard time finding reliable information on this but from what i can tell, you bank has it and google has it and mastercard system is doing the transaction

apple wallet or whateverthefuck your bank has it and apples system does the transaction.

I know its not much, but its once less weakspot.

NOT FALSE

As I've said throughout the thread: THE CARD NUMBER IS STORED ON THE SECURE ELEMENT ON THE iPHONE. It is NOT uploaded to Apple. When an Apple Pay transaction is initiated, a tokenized number (not the actual card number) is used.

Read for comprehension, please.

How does the card being stored on the phone make it any more secure? Sounds like a bunch of FUD to me.

Things that are not held by third parties are inherently more secure than things that are. Are you seriously disputing the concept of ownership here?

I see you're getting a bit upset with my retorts. Why?

I have a problem with people who are willfully ignorant.

NOT FALSE

As I've said throughout the thread: THE CARD NUMBER IS STORED ON THE SECURE ELEMENT ON THE iPHONE. It is NOT uploaded to Apple. When an Apple Pay transaction is initiated, a tokenized number (not the actual card number) is used.

from what i can tell its NOT, each bank/card issuer has an app that invents a unique number based off your device and links that with your credit card and uses that to generate the one time code. So if you have two iphones for example each one will have a different number associated with that credit card.

Apple Pay will change the way you pay. When you add a credit or debit card with Apple Pay, the actual card numbers are not stored on the device nor on Apple servers. Instead, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored in the Secure Element on your iPhone or Apple Watch. Each transaction is authorized with a one-time unique number using your Device Account Number and instead of using the security code from the back of your card, Apple Pay creates a dynamic security code to securely validate each transaction.

It does look like even the CC is not stored on the phone from the information posted.

But in general it looks like the two are arguing for the same result: that the implementation is more secure than storing a CC number anywhere else.

It does look like even the CC is not stored on the phone from the information posted.

But in general it looks like the two are arguing for the same result: that the implementation is more secure than storing a CC number anywhere else.

Well, dont leave out the signifigence of a generated security code versus a static one. Once your transaction is procced by your bank the numbers essentially become uselesss.

NOT FALSE

Things that are not held by third parties are inherently more secure than things that are. Are you seriously disputing the concept of ownership here?

I have a problem with people who are willfully ignorant.
I quoted, bolded, and underlined the relevant text. If you fail at reading comprehension that badly... I can't help you.

please quit posting that Google doesn't have the same level of brand recognition that Apple does

It really doesn't, not when it comes to phones. More to the point, Google doesn't have anywhere near the bargaining power to force carriers/companies to adopt a specific technology, nor do they want to be in that battle.

iPhone is a product. Android is a platform. Very different approaches. Google has never been willing to treat either Nexus/Android as a product, they've always tried to keep it open and let oem's decide how to market it. Its not Google's fault that carriers can disable Wallet or not support it.

You know why they can do it? Because no user is aware of Wallet (no ads) or Nexus and they aren't going to come complaining. If someone buys an iPhone 6 and Pay doesn't work, they will return it.

http://www.cultofmac.com/296093/apple-confirms-iphone-6-nfc-apple-pay/

And this shouldn't surprise anyone - of course Apple cripples their NFC implementation to only support Apple Pay. This is what happens when locked down companies adopt 'standards'.

Already all over the web you can see seemingly intelligent posters argue that 'Apple invented a new way to pay' and gicing them credit for NFC payments, this is how the 'they invented X' myths start.

lmao, let the hate and delusions flow through you

it's like early christmas

they only give you the basic rewards. Chase freedom is a cash back so you will get your cash back, but google wallet reports the sale as google wallet so if you get say 1.25% nromally and 2% on gas you will only get the 1.25% on online purchases, IN STORE pruchases you WILL get your rewards, heres ane xample right from the discover website:

I'm going to flip the order so i can get my weakest and your strongest arguement last.
google doesn't have the brand recognition apple does? are you kidding me? android is what percent of the market? people know what android is, people know gmail etc. etc. They have brand recognition. They didn't even put forth a serious effort at marketing google wallet and getting people excited about it or even knowing it existed. They did like everything else and just released it. Apple marketed it, partnered with it. They arn't leaving it up to visa or mastercard and their master pass system. They are the voice of the future etc.

Now, as far as hacks. Thats what makes this more interesting.Let me give you an example. right now you use a credit card, the person who swipes it if there is one can see your numbers, the retailer sees your numbers, the retailers merchant sees your numbers and you bank of course sees your numbers

google wallet: I've actually had a hard time finding reliable information on this but from what i can tell, you bank has it and google has it and mastercard system is doing the transaction

apple wallet or whateverthefuck your bank has it and apples system does the transaction.

I know its not much, but its once less weakspot.

I am not 100% on the rewards category but with Chase I will have to check out but I do know currently it depends on your card issuer.

Google is nowhere near Apples recognition in the market. Apple holds itself to a higher standard than everyone else which is why they aren't ignored when they make announcements. A company executive will pay more attention to Apple telling them "We have a plan to integrate our new iPhone with your technology." than some guy from Google saying "We want our purchase system to work with your credit card technology."

Yes Apple is a sweet talker and its gotten them where they are no doubt about it. But the system is flawed and it won't last forever.

I am not 100% on the rewards category but with Chase I will have to check out but I do know currently it depends on your card issuer.

Google is nowhere near Apples recognition in the market. Apple holds itself to a higher standard than everyone else which is why they aren't ignored when they make announcements. A company executive will pay more attention to Apple telling them "We have a plan to integrate our new iPhone with your technology." than some guy from Google saying "We want our purchase system to work with your credit card technology."

Yes Apple is a sweet talker and its gotten them where they are no doubt about it. But the system is flawed and it won't last forever.
I also have a Chase Freedom card, and have just done extensive googling trying to find a support document that says anything about how they handle the Google Wallet passthrough credit card. Nothing. Did find this interesting blurb on Venturebeat.

Sounds like a horrible system that I wouldn't want to touch with a10ft pole.
Behind the scenes, the way the new Wallet works is that there’s a proxy credit card. When you make a purchase at a merchant, the merchant doesn’t see your credit card. They see a proxy credit card. Then Google turns around and bills your actual credit card. (Your credit card number is stored in the cloud and used by Google to do this.) At a minimum, this adds another layer of interchange fees, which Google is eating.

It also shifts liability to Google, because Google is the merchant of record. If you have a problem with a transaction and you contact your credit card company, they go to Google. Google then has to go to the original merchant.

The only possible justification for this service, other than showing “progress”, is to get consumers’ credit cards on file. But there are much cheaper and better ways to do this.

Consumers also potentially lose out on rewards. Many credit cards, like Chase Freedom and Discover, offer bonuses for spending in certain categories. For this quarter, Discover is offering 5% cash back on gas, theme parks, and movies. But as far as Discover knows, your purchase was with Google and likely won’t have the right merchant category code that is used to determine whether your purchase qualifies for the bonus. My Citi Foward card offers the equivalent of 5% back on all purchases at restaurants.

Google has plenty of clout and recognition. They are a new age company, nailed Search and Mail perfectly. But keep half assing their other projects. Were picked to fix the healthcare mess

They have as much market power as Apple.

Seemingly not. Only the Device Account Number is stored in the secure enclave, according to Apple's description.

Here's Apple's description:

With Apple Pay, instead of using your actual credit and debit card numbers when you add your card, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored in the Secure Element, a dedicated chip in iPhone.

The Device Account Number is the tokenized number. It's generated when you enter your card number into Passbook.

The only thing that leaves the phone is the tokenized number. The card number does not leave Passbook.

I don't see where you think I'm wrong. You enter your card number into Passbook, it's stored in the Secure Enclave just like your Touch ID fingerprint is, and Apple Pay compatible terminals pull and transmit the tokenized number. I've said the same thing for like 3 pages now.

Here's Apple's description:

The Device Account Number is the tokenized number. It's generated when you enter your card number into Passbook.

The only thing that leaves the phone is the tokenized number. The card number does not leave Passbook.

I don't see where you think I'm wrong. You enter your card number into Passbook, it's stored in the Secure Enclave just like your Touch ID fingerprint is, and Apple Pay compatible terminals pull and transmit the tokenized number. I've said the same thing for like 3 pages now.
Yes, but Apple is claiming that even your original CC number is never stored on the device. You simply input it into Passbook in order to generate the unique number that will be stored, but not the CC information itself, in the secure chip on the device.

You keep saying that the CC information is actually stored on the device and never leaves and that's how I thought it worked too until the link was posted. Apple is saying that even Passbook doesn't store your actual information and that's what people are trying to show you where they think you're wrong.

From Apple's description, the only place that has the numbers on your actual credit card are the plastic cards themselves. Those numbers won't be stored anywhere, not with Apple, not with Passbook, not in the secure enclave on the device.

You keep saying that the CC information is actually stored on the device and never leaves and that's how I thought it worked too until the link was posted. Apple is saying that even Passbook doesn't store your actual information and that's what people are trying to show you where they think you're wrong.

OK, I see where people are picking at now. Yes, I did state the CC number is stored on the device. Turns out the tokenized number is stored on the device. So I was incorrect about which number is stored, and I stand corrected.

I'm actually glad to be corrected on this, because storing the tokenized number and not the actual card number is actually even more secure than my previous descriptions.

OK, I see where people are picking at now. Yes, I did state the CC number is stored on the device. Turns out the tokenized number is stored on the device. So I was incorrect about which number is stored, and I stand corrected.

I'm actually glad to be corrected on this, because storing the tokenized number and not the actual card number is actually even more secure than my previous descriptions.

:) :D

Back