Hydragrid, Keyboard Shortcuts?

Intel_Hydralisk

Supreme [H]ardness
I looked around and couldn't find a way to bind keyboard shortcuts to 'attach to grid' etc.

Am I missing something obvious or is it not possible?

Go to edit grid - select your screen - and in the dialog that pops up, the option will be there.

Do you mean the keyboard shortcuts button in the grid control settings popup? As far as I can tell all that does is control the keyboard shortcuts for editing the grid but not actually using it...

If you go into CCC -> HydraVision -> Maximize you can setup some options. I use Alt for the "Attach to hydrgrid" option. When I hold alt and maximize the window it fits my center screen. I can then easily throw it left or right if need be. It's probably not everything you were planning to do with it, but it's something.

Cool. I don't think that section of CCC existed when I made this post originally. Glad to know now.

If you go into CCC -> HydraVision -> Maximize you can setup some options. I use Alt for the "Attach to hydrgrid" option. When I hold alt and maximize the window it fits my center screen. I can then easily throw it left or right if need be. It's probably not everything you were planning to do with it, but it's something.

Thanks!

Back