• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hydor L30, Ok when wet?

YARDofSTUF

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 19, 2001
Messages
1,469
dunked my whole setup into the sink to get the bubbles out and I'm ready to test it for leaks.

Since I put the whole pump in water is it ok to run or do I need to let it dry?

Thanks.
 
The L30 is a pump that can be run either submersed or dry so you should be fine.
 
Yup, I'll second that :)

It's a pond pump so it can be use submerged or inline.
 
Back
Top